GSA Advantage!® is an online shopping service through which ordering activities may place orders against the Schedules. This online catalog, information and ordering system creates a direct customer-Schedule contractor relationship. It is designed to make the federal buying process more efficient by providing ordering activities the ability to search, identify, compare and order items that offer the best value.
By using GSA Advantage!®, ordering activities have access to millions of supplies and services – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Many supplies are available for delivery within a few days.
GSA Advantage!® allows ordering agencies to:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSNs), supplier names, contract numbers, etc.
- Compare features, prices and delivery options
- Configure supplies and add accessories
- Review delivery options
- Select a convenient payment method
- Place orders directly online
- View order history to track status, reorder or cancel
To shop GSA Advantage!® ordering activities will need either a governmentwide commercial purchase card or a GSA Activity Address Code (AAC).
GSA Advantage!® is a great tool for ordering agency Contracting Officers to use when conducting market research.
For additional information, a tutorial is available online and can be downloaded at www.gsaadvantage.gov.