For Transportation Service Providers
TransPort Integrator (TPI), GSA’s new Transportation Management Solution for freight shipping, is an integrated execution and planning solution providing streamlined, world-class transportation management services.
TransPort Integrator is replacing the Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS) and will support the activities to manage and execute the life cycle of the transportation process from order management through financial settlement with PayPort Express integration.
TransPort Integrator will provide advanced functionality to:
Accept or reject shipments
- Receive an automated shipment offer to the email address on file;
- Electronically accept or reject the shipment offer; and
- Access to more shipment details for improved transportation planning.
- Send and receive electronic messages with the agency;
- Add memos to the bill of lading (BOL); and
- Provide electronic shipment status updates.
Proof of Delivery
- Confirm shipment charges prior to proof of delivery with the opportunity to get new charges approved and added to the BOL. This promotes consistency between the shipping documentation TransPort Integrator sends to PayPort Express and the invoice submitted by the TSP, resulting in quicker payment of invoices.