Project Management Tools
Project management tools and sample scopes are used to ensure the best quality for historic building design and construction projects. The following documents are available online.
- Project Managers Checklist
- Preservation Design & 106 Compliance Scope of Work
- 106 Compliance Report Template
- Site Solicitation: Locational Clause for NHPA and E.O. 13006
- Qualification Requirement for Preservation Architects and Other Specialists
- Competency Specification for Preservation Construction Contractors
- Historic Building Projects Decision Tree
- Courthouse Project Decision Tree
- 106 Compliance Requirements for Buildings Under 50
- Budgeting for Section 106 Compliance
Please visit Technical Resources for more information and resources on such topics as the Preservation Note Series and GSA Technical Preservation Guidelines.
First Impressions: Case Studies
Byron G. Rogers Federal Building and Courthouse: An example of a First Impressions Project in a 1960s modernist building.
Growth, Efficiency & Modernism: GSA Buildings of the 50s, 60s and 1970s: The assessment tool is available as a downloadable PDF. To learn more, visit the Federal Modernism page.