Office of Budget and Financial Management
The Office of Budget and Financial Management provides leadership, expert advice and consultation in the areas of budget and financial management, management control and audit resolution to the PBS Commissioner, PBS business lines, and the regional personnel.
The Office ensures the financial viability of PBS and the Federal Buildings Fund (FBF) by maintaining a comprehensive financial management system. The Office also develops and implements PBS financial policies and practices, performs accounting for PBS's financial condition and prepares the annual audit of the FBF financial statement.
The Office provides the following services to its customers:
- Disseminate financial information.
- Formulate and execute the capital and operating budgets.
- Allocate and manage resources.
- Oversee and execute revenue operations.
- Develop and implement PBS financial policies, practices and systems
This Office includes the following Divisions:
- Financial Operations Division
- Financial Budgeting and Reporting Division
- Revenue Division