About the Mid-Atlantic Region
Based in Philadelphia, GSA's Mid-Atlantic Region provides products and services throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, West Virginia, and much of Maryland and Virginia*. Customers in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East also receive IT Products and Services, Professional Services, and Telecommunications and Network services from over 800 employees located throughout the region and overseas.
Products and Services include:
- Telecommunications & Network Services - local service is provided via 97,000+ lines, offering cost effective dial tone, long distance access, equipment, and trouble-handling on over 19 different telephone systems.
- Real Estate Services and Property Management - Federal tenant agencies are housed in nearly 118 federally owned buildings and 709 leased facilities. Services offered include:
- Workplace Solutions
- Real Estate Services
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Architecture and Engineering Services
- Supplies and Services - Customers worldwide receive service from the Eastern Distribution and Integrated Workplace Acquisition Centers.
- Fleet Management - The region manages over 23,600 vehicles, including over 6,100 in Europe.
- Personal Property Disposal - In Fiscal Year 2013, Personal Property Management transferred approximately $102,315,636 of Federal Surplus to Federal and State Agencies.
Businesses interested in selling goods and services to federal customers within the Region's service area should visit the Small Business Assistance page.
*GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves customers in Maryland (Montgomery and Price Georges counties), and Virginia (the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties).