Heartland Federal Buildings
Agencies searching for buildings or property management services should consult the Property Management/Field Offices listing for contact information.
GSA public buildings services include:
- property management services;
- operating eight child care facilities in federal properties;
- providing building services and concessions, janitorial services, as well as safety and fire protection services;
- relocation services and move coordination;
- markets vacant federal space available for lease by businesses or other organizations;
- disposing of real property for GSA and other federal agencies;
- preserving and maintaining historic properties;
- participating in the Art-in-Architecture program; and
- providing energy conservation information and guidance.
The Heartland Region of GSA thanks customers for their feedback, which it assesses to ensure that federal workers are provided with quality workspace and services.