National Stock Numbers for Furniture
GSA establishes requisitioning solutions under GSA Global Supply for multiple lines of general and executive office furniture, dorm and quarters furniture and some industrial furniture through the National Stock Number (NSN) Program.
Since GSA's Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center has already procured the most in-demand furniture and furnishings products on your behalf, consideration of multiple sources is not required. Your order is a simple requisition between agencies and can be placed using an AAC/DoDAAC or government purchase card. Requisitions, regardless of size, satisfy all Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, including environmental initiatives, trade agreement policies, socioeconomic goals, AbilityOne mandates, and executive orders.
View Product lines available through the NSN program include:
- Executive Office Seating, Traditional Style
- Executive Office Seating, Transitional Style
- Fully Ergonomic Seating
- Ability One Rotary Drafting Stool
- Steel Folding Chairs
Metal Office Furniture
Filing and Storage
- Folding Tables
- Conference Room Tables
- Executive Office Tables
- General Office Tables
Dormitory and Quarters
Conference Room Products
- Skilcraft® Dry Erase Boards
- New Quartet®/Skilcraft® Wall Boards
- Large Scale Wall Mounted Porcelain Marker Boards
- Skilcraft® Monitor Arms
- Skilcraft® Ergonomic Footrests
- Ability One Wood Picture Frames
- Ability One Military Wood Picture Frames
- Ability One Calendars
- How to Submit and Pay for Your Order
- Off-Line Order Form - SF 344 and FEDSTRIP Operating Guide Instructions for SF 344
- MILSTRIP Form (1348-6) and MILSTRIP Instructions
- Special Requests (Inside Delivery and/or Installation)
- Reporting Discrepancies
In addition to the furniture lines, other furniture items with National Stock Numbers can be found in GSA Advantage!® using the Advanced Seach feature for GSA Global Supply items.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/furniturensn.