The Northeast and Caribbean Region's Federal Acquisition Service provides Local Service Contracts (LSC), for telecommunications services for federal agencies in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. The contracts:
- provide federal government users continuity of services and a measure of price stability for local telecommunications;
- serve as a stable platform for the Regional user community to migrate to Networx based on individual agency requirements, funding availability, and timelines;
- offer Multiple Award IDIQ Fixed Price vehicles and cover a base period of 2 years with 3 one-year renewable options.
Network Services offers comprehensive telecommunications to customer agencies at the lowest aggregate prices, through contracts providing:
- local service,
- Voice Over IP
- long distance and international calling,
- wireless communications,
- cell phones, wireless PDAs, and smart phones,
- internet access,
- video teleconferencing,
- wire and cable installation and support,
- satellite equipment and services,
- First Mile/Last Mile Network service solutions
- project integration including design, procurement, installation and follow-on support,
- and more.
The Network Services Division assists customer agencies in defining requirements, identifying solutions, ordering services, and managing the ongoing provision of services, including billing operations.
The Network Services Division leverages the government’s buying power to obtain the full range of end-to-end telecommunications products and services including global voice, data, and video services, IP services that support both local users and long-distance users.
GSA's Network Services team is committed to providing agencies with the best value products and highest quality service available in the telecommunications industry today. Agencies can save significantly on a broad range of telecommunication services through region-specific contracts and other acquisition vehicles that offer large scale government volume pricing.