Small Business Opportunities
Welcome to GSA’s Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU). We are advocates for small, small disadvantaged, veteran, service-disabled veteran-owned, HUBZone, and women business owners. It is our mission to promote increased access for small businesses to GSA’s nationwide procurement opportunities.
OSBU values all small businesses. We know that your every effort contributes to the success of this country. OSBU helps small businesses partner with GSA and encourages future success by:
- constantly researching and developing new ways to educate,
- sponsoring and developing companies through free training
- offering low-cost networking events, and
- counseling for business development.
OSBU connects small businesses with people who can help them, and programs that can grow their skills. OSBU’s nationwide staff of trained professionals has a deep background in contracting and acquisition. We also help the small business community reach key contracting experts to help navigate the procurement process. At OSBU, small businesses can take advantage of:
- Procurement networking sessions;
- Marketing strategies and techniques workshops;
- Electronic commerce/electronic data interchange training sessions;
- Interagency networking breakfasts;
- Trade missions, roundtables, and procurement conferences
- Social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook and our new Interact site
- and more. . .
Green product, service, or IT? Sell it to the federal government. Read more>.
OSBU: Small Business Solutions
The shortcut to this page is http://www.gsa.gov/aboutosbu