Accounting and Payroll Services
GSA provides financial, accounting, and payroll services, such as FEDdesk, EEx, FEDPAY, and Web Bill.
National Payroll Branch
- Processing of all transactions affecting an employee's entire service life
- Accurate and timely payment of salaries
OPM's Employee Express
View Pay, Annual and Sick Leave information
Change Federal or State Tax Withholding information
Change W-2, TSP, Home Mail, or Saving Bonds Address information
Other services including Direct Deposit (EFT), Saving Allotments, Donate Leave, etc.
- Submit invoices via the Internet...FREE!
- Participate in electronic commerce and receive payment in ten days!
- Time and attendance record keeping
- Employee travel and miscellaneous reimbursements
- Labor distribution
GSA Web Bill - GSA employees and customers who lease government vehicles and/or purchase supplies are now able to:
- Access billing information
- Generate reports
- Download billing information into Excel spreadsheets
Payroll and Accounting Reporting System (PAR) - Complete payroll functionality for an employee's entire service life, from initial hire through final payments at separation and submission of retirement records to the Office of Personnel Management. PAR is a fully automated, nationwide, civilian payroll system.