University for People
Agencies can count on GSA to offer training and educational programs that provide federal employees with the necessary core and professional competencies.
University for People is a virtual college that networks with local colleges, universities and nationally recognized training vendors to provide opportunities for career exploration, professional certifications, and cultural enrichment.
Training and Educational Solutions
University for People provides its students with an abundance of choices and opportunities to refine and enhance their core and professional competencies. We offer classes in acquisition, project management, leasing, and facilities management. Contact University for People using the contact information at the upper right hand of this page.
University for People offers:
- Customized Solutions - If your training needs require a customized approach, we can help you assemble a program and deliver it to your location.
- Onsite Classes - afford your agency considerable cost savings. We eliminate travel costs, maximize employee time and provide government discounts through use of GSA Schedules. You pick the training, time and place and we handle all of the rest. Onsite classes require a minimum number of students, contact University for People for details.
- Certificate Programs - earn certification in Project Management, Information Technology, Business Analysis, Business Skills, Program Analyst and Budget/Financial Analyst. Each certificate program is comprised of specific requirements and offer continuing education units and professional development units.
- E-Training - learn project management, information technology management and business analysis at your own pace and schedule.
- Facilities Management Training - The William Weneta Facilities Management Training Center provides courses in all facets of real property management and operations. This Facilities Management Program is designed to address the educational requirements of a diverse clientele responsible for delivering building services in federal, state, and local government agencies. Courses offered include a George Mason Facility Management Certification Program and a Project Management Design and Development program.