Assisted Acquisition Services
The GSA Mid-Atlantic Region provides Assisted Acquisition Solutions to assist federal agencies in fulfilling their missions. Please see GSA's Technology Products and Services webpage for more information.
GSA can provide a variety of value-added support and expertise in the areas of Information Technology and Professional Services products and services including, but not limited to:
- Statement of Work (SOW) development
- Acquisition strategy and options including acquisition plans
- Request for Proposal (RFP) package development
- Conduct the acquisition
- Write technical evaluations
- Provide legal support, if necessary
- Act as Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) on each task order
- Manage milestones, schedules and costs
- Provide project and financial management
- Develop and track task orders in the ITSS web based ordering system
- Provide contracting expertise to fulfill requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
GSA's acquisition experts work with industry partners and use a variety of government contracts to provide a total, integrated, and best-value solution to fulfill the client agency's needs. These government contracts include fully-competed Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and Socio-Economic based Contracts. Please see GSA's Technology Contracts for more information.
The Mid-Atlantic Region serves federal agencies in:
- West Virginia,
- Maryland (excluding Montgomery and Prince George's counties*),
- Virginia (excluding the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William counties*), and
- Outside the Continental United States (in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East).
* (GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves these cities and counties).
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/r3assistedacquisition.