Apply for a GSA Job
There are four basic steps to applying for a job at GSA:
- Get Started: Go to www.USAJOBS.GOV
- Create a USAJOBS account
- Find a Job Opening
- Complete the Online Application, including submission of any required supporting documentation.
Each step has its own sub-steps that are important. You may have questions along the way. That’s why GSA provides you with some tips and guidance on this website:
- Using USAJOBS: Find more detailed guidance about each of the four steps outlined above.
- USAJOBS tutorials: Find out more about new features offered in USAJOBS.
- Application Process FAQ: Find detailed explanations about many aspects of USAJOBS.
- Job Postings Glossary: Find quick definitions of terms used in federal job announcements.