Award Nominations Information
GSA's Miles Romney Achievement Award for Innovation in Personal Property Management and GSA's Gold Star Award for Excellence will be presented annually at the FedForum Conference.
Entries must be received by March 22
Eligibility: Only Federal employees are eligible. Practices initiated or completed by the entry date are eligible.
Miles Romney Achievement Award
Please respond to each item. These items should guide, but not limit, your response.
1. Briefly summarize the innovative practice for which the nomination is submitted.
2. Describe the background of your organization and how the nominated practice enhanced the asset disposition process.
3. Describe the most significant impacts or results of the practice.
4. Describe how replicable this practice might be elsewhere in the federal government. Be sure to mention whether other agencies or organizations have already adopted your practice.
5. Briefly describe how this practice is consistent with the Personal Property Management Principles
Gold Star Award for Excellence
Agencies are encouraged to share their Computers for Learning innovative, cost-effective, or streamlined practices or policies that have improved access to computer technology in America’s classrooms. These may include practices that:
1. Protect educationally useful federal equipment for transfer to schools and educational nonprofit organizations;
2. Lead to the efficient transfer of educationally useful federal equipment to schools and nonprofit organizations;
3. Assist in teachers’ professional development; and/or
4. Help connect America’s classrooms to the World Wide Web.
Send Entries to:
Pat Elliott at email@example.com.
Selection of Winners:
A panel of personal property management experts will evaluate all applications and select the winner.