OPM's Employee Express
The General Services Administration (GSA) has converted to the OPM hosted EEX. The conversion has resulted in the elimination of the paper pay and leave statement or the "blue statements."
Specific benefits include:
- A secure Section 508 compliant site for the visually and hearing impaired;
- One page, printable and downloadable Earnings and Leave Statement;
- No more waiting for the paper statements to arrive in the mail;
- Personal data is more secure with the elimination of paper statements;
- Pay, Leave and Benefit functionality all from one website;
- Online PIN changes; and
- You can make changes to your EFT, Address, and Tax information.
For GSA and customer agencies that use GSA's Comprehensive Human Resources Integrated System (CHRIS), additional benefits include:
- Access to Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB);
- Access to change FEHB status due to a Qualifying Life Event;
- Access to change contributions to the Thrift Savings Plan; and
- Access to change contributions to the Thrift Savings Plan Catch-Up.
Personal Identification Numbers (PINs):
For GSA, Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), and OPM employees : If a GSA, RRB, or OPM employee already uses EEX to make Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) or Federal Employee Health Benefit (FEHB) changes, they will use their EEX PIN to access their earnings and leave statement and payroll data. If a GSA, RRB, or OPM employee has forgotten their EEX PIN or is unsure if they received a PIN, a new PIN can be requested online at www.employeeexpress.gov or by calling the OPM EEX Helpdesk at (478) 757-3030 or toll-free at 1 (888) 353-9450 and choosing the "PIN" option. The new PIN will be sent back to the employee either via email or to their payroll address on file depending on the request method they choose.
All Other Client Agency Employees: For agencies who are not currently on EEX, the GSA NPC will send Master Files to OPM EEX on October 5, 2006, reflecting information as of PPE September 30, 2006. The OPM EEX will use the Master Files to produce the PIN letters providing PINs for all client agency employees not currently using EEX. These letters will be mailed the week of October 10, 2006 to the payroll address on file.
New Hires at All Client Agencies: New hires will be mailed a PIN from OPM to their payroll address on file.
Below you will find three Power Point presentations that will assist you in accessing EEX, obtaining your PIN, and accessing your new earnings and leave statement.
|Title||Format||File Size||Publish Date|
|EEX CFC Pledge Card Notice to Employees||Word||80 KB||10/18/2011|
|Employee Express FAQs||Word||112 KB||03/10/2008|
|How to request a PIN||Powerpoint||560 KB||09/30/2006|
|Earnings and Leave Statement||Powerpoint||326 KB||09/30/2006|