Training Cancellation Policy
We must receive your written cancellation more than 15 days in advance, in order to issue a full refund on your tuition payment. You should send any cancellation notices via fax to (703) 605-2188 or via an email to email@example.com. If for any reason you need to cancel less than 15 business days out, you will be charged a cancellation fee determined by the course cost, which are as follows:
- Courses costing over $1,000, a fee of $500 will be assessed.
- Courses costing over $900, a fee of $450 will be assessed.
- Courses costing over $700, a fee of $350 will be assessed.
- Courses costing over $600, a fee of $300 will be assessed.
- Courses costing over $300, a fee of $180 will be assessed.
The GSA Professional Development and Training Section reserves the right to cancel any session with insufficient enrollment.
We strongly suggest that you do not make nonrefundable airline reservations without a course confirmation letter. You may also take advantage of the City Pair Program (CPP) airfares which have no change fees and are refundable.
Web Based Online Training:
There are no refunds after you have submitted the registration form and payment has been processed. Contact the Travel Training Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.