Light trucks are available for purchase by federal government executive agencies and other eligible users.
Multi-vendor contracts for light trucks, and cab and chassis body trucks under Federal Standard 307 allows for the ability to select the vehicle that best suits an agency's mission. GSA contracts directly with original equipment manufacturers for a broad range of vehicles in all price ranges. Delivery is available to either a nearby dealer or to a consignee's address.
Use AutoChoice, GSA's online ordering system to order light trucks.
AutoChoice allows government agencies to:
- Choose vehicle makes and models;
- Compare base prices and equipment options;
- Compare miles per gallon (MPG);
- Identify available Alternative Fuel Vehicles (AFVs);
- Choose colors;
- Choose dealer;
- Order vehicles online;
- Check requisition/order status;
- Link to the Federal Vehicle Standards; and
- Link to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for crash test results.