Quality Partnership Council Charter
CHARTER - As amended
The Quality Partnership will foster a common understanding between customer, contractor, and GSA through communication and education; and work to continuously improve the processes involved in effectively serving each other.
- Provide an open forum for the exchange of ideas and information
- Identify the goals of each member group
- Identify obstacles within processes and develop alternative solutions
- Maintain effective communication between customer, contractor and GSA
The Quality Partnership Council consists of representatives from each of three component groups: contractors, customers, and GSA. Consideration for participation will be given to the following:
- Contractor business size and socioeconomic type
- GSA experience in the federal procurement arena
- Schedules/supply programs represented
- Communication skills
One chairperson for each group will be appointed by members of the group and will remain in that position for a two-year period.
Each chairperson is responsible for: providing overall direction, assigning projects relating to specific partnership objectives to group members, monitoring effectiveness in achieving goals and objectives, and presenting specific task developments and progress at each Council meeting.
Each member will serve on the Council for a two year term. At the end of the first year, the Council will review each member's performance for the individual's contributions to the program and overall effectiveness. If deficient, the Council will suggest improvements. If the individual does not feel they will be able to devote sufficient time and energy to the program, they will have the opportunity to relinquish their position. Replacements will be selected from a list of alternates.
- Meetings will be held bi-annually, at a minimum
- Scheduling will be determined by Council members
- Council members are required to attend all meetings, or have an alternate attend on their behalf
- The GSA Coordinator will maintain a list of alternates
- Council members will submit proposed agendas to the GSA Coordinator
- The GSA Coordinator will compile final agendas and distribute them to all Council members prior to the meeting
The GSA coordinator, or staff member will record the minutes at all Council meetings. The approved minutes will be provided to all interested parties.
Programming will reflect member interests.