Billing and Payment
Paying with a Purchase Card?
If customers would like to use a purchase card to pay for reimbursable services, customers must mark “N” or “P” as the Billing Type and utilize www.pay.gov to pay GSA for goods and/or services rendered. Purchase Card payments in Pay.gov should be made using the GSA Finance Ft Worth Credit Card Form option in the Federal Agency list. Non-Federal Customers must prepay for all RWA goods and/or services. Federal Customers paying by purchase card must make payments via Pay.gov for each bill received.
RWA Billing Information
Vendor & Customer Self Service (VCSS) - for RWA and HOTD Billing Statements Issued in July 2013 and after
VCSS Log-in Page: vcss.gsa.gov
As part of an agency wide billing consolidation project, GSA is implementing the Billing and Accounts Receivable (BAAR) system across the agency in three phases between 2011 and 2015. VCSS is the customer facing portal to access billing statements. As part of Phase 2A in July 2013, RWA Billing Statements and HOTD Billing Statements will now be generated in BAAR and made available in VCSS. For more information about VCSS please refer to the following links:
- Get a User ID - To gain access to VCSS go to vcss.gsa.gov. For step-by-step instructions on requesting access, go to https://vcss.ocfo.gsa.gov/ Help.aspx and reference the VCSS Training, Section 2 presentation. For Account Codes, reference the BOAC numbers (field 23E) on your RWAs. (NOTE: Currently VCSS is only supported in Internet Explorer)
- New Billing Statements - Phase 2A of VCSS also introduced an overhaul of the IPAC and non-IPAC billing statements for RWA and HOTD customers. Brochures outlining the changes to the billing statements can be found on the VCSS Help page by clicking here. The two brochures are labeled "About Your RWA Statement..." (NOTE: Currently VCSS and this link will only launch in Internet Explorer)
- Future BAAR Phases - To learn more about BAAR, VCSS, and the GSA business lines that will be implemented in future phases, please visit www.gsa.gov/baar
Billview - for RWA and HOTD Billing Statements Issued Prior to July 2013
Billview Log-in Page: https://finance3.gsa.gov/Billview
Billview was the predecessor website to access RWA and HOTD billing statements prior to BAAR Phase 2A and VCSS going live in July 2013. Billview remains available to query these older RWA billing statements as they were not converted and transferred into VCSS.
- Get a User ID - To request a user ID and temporary password, send an e-mail to FW-ClientServices@gsa.gov. A response will be sent instructing the user how to establish a permanent password and how to log-in to Billview.
Procedure for Billing Recurring RWAs on the PBS Rent Bill
Public Buildings Service (PBS) can now bill for the following recurring services on the PBS Rent Bill:
- Overtime Utilities (OT)
- Enhanced Custodial Services
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance Others
Customers can participate in this new service if they agree upon two things:
- Have recurring services billed to the same Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection system or Billed Office Address Code number as customer use for Rent Bill.
- Sign up as a "participating agency" through the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
GSA will amend the Occupancy Agreement by letter. Be aware that customers must renew the service annually as GSA will discontinue the billing and services at the end of each fiscal year. A $100 fee will be charged for each service billed per fiscal year.
|Paying Reimbursable Services through the Rent Bill||7/7/2011|