Advanced Temporary Duty Travel: Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
To gain an understanding of: what you need to plan travel; preparing, reviewing or approving travel authorizations and vouchers; researching complex travel issues; making travel recommendations; and performing other duties relative to your agency’s travel program and mission.
Prerequisite: You must have completed the Temporary Duty Travel: Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) course shown on page five (5). Note: You can substitute on-the-job training for the prerequisite. For approval, please contact the program manager at (703) 605-0555.
- Travel Authorizations;
- Per Diem Allowances for Domestic and Foreign Travel;
- Long-Term Temporary Duty (TDY) Assignment;
- Transportation Allowances;
- Mandatory Use of the Airline City Pair Fares;
- E-Gov Travel Service (ETS);
- Civilian Board of Contract Appeals Travel Cases; and,
- Charge Card Specifics, Receipt Requirements and Voucher Submissions.
Course Code: ADV-FTR 201
CLPs: Six (6)
Length: One (1) day
Core Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
|Las Vegas, NV||01||August 1, 2013|
|Seattle, WA||02||June 20, 2013|
|Seattle, WA||03||September 26, 2013|
|Washington, DC||06||March 21, 2013|
|Washington, DC||07||May 9, 2013|
|Washington, DC||08||July 11, 2013|
|Washington, DC||09||September 12, 2013|
To register for this class: