Archeological Collections (By Location of Repository)
Links to Archeological Collections
University of Alabama
- Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, 1993-1994.
- U.S. Courthouse Annex, Pensacola, FL, 1995.
- Cultural Resource Study for Federal Courthouse, Tampa, FL, 1995.
- U.S. Corps of Engineers and Probation Court Lease Construction, Mobile, AL,1993-1995.
Arizona State Museum
- Walsh Courthouse in Tucson, 1998.
- Naco Port of Entry, Customs and INS facility, 1994.
Western Archaeological and Conservation Center
- Lewis-Weber site, "a Tucson homestead,” 1978-1981.
Pueblo Grand Museum
- Phoenix Courthouse construction
Treganza Anthropology Museum
- U.S. Geological Western Region Headquarters complex in Menlo Park, CA, 1993/1994.
Sonoma State University
- Sacramento Courthouse, 2003.
San Bernardino County Museum
- Ronald Reagan Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse site, Santa Ana CA, 2003.
- Denver courthouse expansion.
- Downing/Hayden ranch, 1996.
University of Iowa
- Federal Building Parking Structure, Des Moines, Iowa,1988.
Iowa State University
- Childcare facility, Ames, Iowa, 1998.
Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory
- "Phase I, Curtis Bay Storage Depot, Ordnance Road, Anne Arundel County, MD," 1988.
- Southern Maryland Courthouse project, 1990/1991.
Fort Snelling Federal Building
- Minneapolis Federal Courthouse, 1995.
- Five Points (Foley Square) site, most artifacts lost in the 9/11 collapse; few remaining pieces temporarily housed with excavation contractor
- African Burial Ground, materials in known location
Voice of America Museum
- Voice of America Bethany Relay Station, late 1990s.
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- NASA Plum Brook Station, Erie County, Ohio, early surveys (mid-1970s) –
Atwater Kent Museum
- Atwater Kent Radio Manufacturing Plant.
Pennsylvania Museum Commission.
- Erie Federal Complex, 2003/2004, Phase III.
Puerto Rico Instituto Cultural
- Old San Juan Courthouse.
Public Archaeology Laboratory (PAL).
- Hoskins Park, Kingstown, RI.
- Marine Resources Center Building and Collection Support Facility, Woods Pole/Falmouth, MA, 1991.
- U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse (Alexander House site), Springfield MA, 2002-2003. Temporarily
University of South Carolina
- Hollings Judicial Center, Charleston, SC, 1986.
Garrow and Associates
- Columbia Courthouse Annex, Columbia, SC, 1995/1996.
University of Tennessee
- John J. Duncan Federal Building, Knoxville TN, 1986.
Pinson Mounds State Archaeological Park
- Site adjacent to Howard H. Baker Jr. U.S. Courthouse, Knoxville, TN, 1994.
University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Juliette Gordon Low Federal Building Complex (“The Reality of the City: Urban Archaeology at the Telfair Site, Savannah, GA”), 1982-83.
Alexandria Archaeology Museum.
- Old Ford Plant Site, Alexandria VA, 1985.
- Federal Courthouse. Alexandria, VA.
Southeast Federal Center
- Federal Triangle (Ronald Reagan Building), 1989.
- Southeast Federal Center, Phase I & II
- Square 743 Study Collection, Building 213 SE Federal Center (Quander Alley site), 1982.