GRITS Telecommunications Services Contract
Federal agencies now have the opportunity to save money on local telecommunication services through the GSA Region 4 Integrated Telecommunications Services (GRITS) IDIQ Multiple-Award contract.
Agencies seeking more information can call or email the contacts provided on the upper right-hand side of this page, or send email to: GRITS@gsa.gov.
GRITS offers government agencies significant savings on telecommunication services through discounted negotiated prices - at better rates than those offered by previous contracts.
GSA customers within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee can obtain comprehensive voice, data, and video solutions through GRITS.
GRITS delivery orders allow for comprehensive local telecommunications solutions and technology enhancements throughout the Southeast Sunbelt Region. After the award of a delivery order, GSA can implement and manage all telecommunications services and provide consolidated billing for all local and field office locations.
The GRITS contract is a local telecommunications solution, designed to deliver best value telecommunications services through competition. GSA currently supports over 2,000 federal agencies, covering 445 cities, within the Southeast Sunbelt Region. GRITS contract awardees are Windstream Communications, BellSouth, Global Crossing, NuVox, and Verizon.
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle
- 2-year base with three, one-year option periods (April 2006 - April 2011)
- Task orders up to contract ceilings for federal agencies are allowable pursuant to OMB designation and 40 U.S.C.1412 (e)
- Technologies through OC 192 SONET available in addition to voice services
- Integrated solutions can be implemented allowing seamless connectivity for agency voice, data, and video
- Hardware, software, and related supplies and services may be procured as part of an integrated technology solution via modification
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliant
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/r4grits.