Assisted Acquisition Services
Assisted Acquisition Services offer acquisition, project management, and financial management support to assist agencies in acquiring and deploying primarily technology and telecommunications services and professional and technical solutions.
We conduct quality acquisitions using Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), GSA Schedules and 8(a) set-asides, saving your agency funds through our ability to aggregate and leverage government demand while maintaining relationships with vetted industry partners.
You may delegate some or all of the elements of an acquisition to us. We can provide technical, acquisition, program, and financial management support customized for each project as directed. When you call, you set in motion experienced contracting officers and technical specialists who help define what you need and the best way to get it.
Depending on your requirements, we can:
- Develop the acquisition strategy/plan, Statement of Work, Request for Proposal package, and task orders
- Conduct the solicitation
- Sign the contracting documents and offer complete risk mitigation
- Act as Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) on each task order (90% of the time the agency for whom the services are being performed is the COTR)
- Manage contractor performance, milestones, schedules, project funding, and invoice payment
- Track task orders
- Ensure problem resolution
- Provide legal support, if necessary
- Give 8(a) and/or small business credit back to your agency
Consult the table below for a list of the Assisted Acquisition Services branches in the Pacific Rim Region by area served and the Area Team Branch Manager for each branch. Customers in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington may contact either the Pacific Branch or Pacific Branch - East for assistance.
|Areas Served||Acting Area Team Branch Manager|
Felipe San Nicolas
Pacific Branch - East