LOGWORLD SIN 874-597 Ancillary Repair and Alterations
Repair and Alterations must be ancillary to the existing Special Item Numbers (SINs) under this Schedule. Ancillary Repair and Alterations (R&A) projects are those:
- Solely associated with the repair, alteration, delivery or installation of products or services also purchased under this Schedule; and
- Routine and non-complex in nature, such as standard painting or carpeting, simple hanging of drywall, basic electrical or plumbing work, landscaping, and similar noncomplex services.
This SIN EXCLUDES:
- Major or new construction of buildings, roads, parking lots and other facilities;
- Complex R&A of entire facilities or significant portions of facilities; and
- Architect-Engineering Services subject to Public Law 92-582 (Brooks Act).
The work performed under this SIN is associated with existing SINs that are part of this Schedule. Ancillary Repair and Alterations are not the primary purpose of the work but can be an integral part of the total solution. Ancillary Repair and Alteration services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of products or services purchased under this Federal Supply Schedule contract. This SIN includes all regulatory guidance outlined in FAR 36, including the Davis Bacon Act and the Miller Act.
Special Instructions: No award will be made under 874-597, Ancillary Repair and Alteration unless an offeror is awarded (or receives award concurrently) for another SIN under this Schedule. The Repair and Alteration work must be ancillary (incidental) to the primary services under the Schedule.
For federally-owned space managed by GSA's Public Building Service (PBS), approval of the PBS Building Manager must be received by the ordering activity and contractor before any repair and alteration work is ordered. A copy of the approval must be retained by both parties.
Owned or leased space outside the PBS inventory may also include approval requirements. A copy of the approval must be retained by both the ordering activity contracting officer and the Schedule contractor performing the R&A services.This R&A SIN can not be used for PBS leased space.
Any Agency's contracting officer ordering services is responsible for complying with his or her agency's internal policies when procuring R&A services. This may include a specific warrant delegation for procuring construction services when the estimated amount of this portion of the task order exceeds $2,000 (Ref. FAR 22.4).
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code: 541614 "Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services" $6.5 million