National Account Managers (NAMs)
The National Account Managers (NAM) program was implemented in order to better support our customers' missions. Specifically, NAMs can provide information and assistance on the complete range of acquisition vehicles and solutions that FAS offers.
Some of the major functions of a NAM are to:
- Develop and manage FAS Strategic Account Plans across GSA portfolios;
- Meet with customers for assigned strategic accounts;
- Execute strategic account plans and manage agency contacts;
- Gather customer intelligence and identify opportunities for GSA to assist other government agencies in the procurement of products and services;
- Build relationships with senior-level agency officials; and,
- Serve as a liaison between internal FAS program offices and the customer.
|National Account Managers|
Tonya Butler - Branch Chief
Tia Lawrence (Detail)
Andrea Azarcon Heller
Art Yarbrough (Detail)
Ryan Smith - Branch Chief
Tanika Jenkins (Detail)
If you do not see your civilian agency represented above, or you have a question or concern regarding GSA's programs and offerings, please contact Tonya Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 605-9235.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/fasnam.