City Pair Program (CPP)
The City Pair Program (CPP) offers fares considerably lower than comparable commercial fares, saving the federal government billions of dollars annually.
To book Airline City Pairs, visit the CPP Search Tool which allows government travelers all the flexibility possible in planning official travel. Note: If the link does not work in Chrome, try it in Internet Explorer
- The airfares are listed as one-way to allow for multiple destinations, and airfares are valid in either direction. Domestic airfares include taxes, but not fees such as fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges, segment fees, and passenger security fees. These fees are additional. International airfares are exclusive of taxes and additional fees.
In addition to the price savings, the City Pair Program has many features allowing government travelers all the flexibility possible in planning official travel.
The benefits of this service include:
- Fares priced on one-way routes, permitting agencies to plan multiple destinations;
- No advance purchase required;
- No minimum or maximum length stay required;
- Fully refundable tickets;
- Last seat availability;
- No blackout periods;
- Stable prices enabling travel budgeting; and
- Dual fares availability.
Visit our Baggage Allowance page for weight change information when traveling internationally.
When booking travel, the traveler should use their authorized travel management system, that is, the E-Gov Travel Service for civilian agencies or the Defense Travel System for Department of Defense travelers. If these services are not fully implemented, travelers should utilize their Travel Agent or Commercial Travel Office.
For E-Gov Travel Service Vendors: AirTran/SouthWest Primary Market Designation List
Sign up for email notifications!
Please sign up for CPP updates by providing your email address below.
To ensure that these messages do not enter your spam account, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/citypairs.