Federal Acquisition Service
GSA is America's only source solely dedicated to procuring goods and services for government. As an integral part of GSA, the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) possesses unrivaled capability to deliver comprehensive products and services across government at the best value possible. FAS offers a continuum of innovative solutions in the areas of:
- Products and Services
- Motor Vehicle Management
- Procurement and Online Acquisition Tools
The FAS organization has 8 program areas:
- Office of Acquisition Management - ensures that GSA’s activities are fully compliant with federal laws, regulations, and policies, and that operating practices are consistent across business lines and regions.
- Office of Assisted Acquisition Services - complements the programs of the Integrated Technology Services portfolio by providing acquisition, technical and project management services that assist agencies in acquiring and deploying information technology and professional services solutions
- Office of FAS Financial Services - delivers financial and business information to FAS leaders and program managers to ensure sound resource and business decisions are made.
- Office of Customer Accounts and Research - enables GSA to better understand customer requirements and become a strategic partner in helping agencies meet their acquisition needs.
- Office of Integrated Technology Services - offers state of the art commercial products, systems, services and support to federal, state and local governments.
- Office of General Supplies and Services - simplifies the buying process to meet customer agency needs in the areas of office supplies, computer products, tools, security, furniture and many others.
- Office of Travel, Motor Vehicles, and Card Services - provides responsive and cost-effective solutions in support of federal travel and transportation, motor vehicle solutions and a wide variety of card services.
- Office of Strategy Management - sets the strategic vision for all of FAS, consistent with the overall GSA strategic vision, and also a consistent set of tools to help achieve the vision.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/fas.