Request a Connections II Delegation of Procurement Authority
Warranted contracting officers must fill out this form to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for Connections II. It takes approximately five minutes to fill out.
Before requesting a DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must review these documents:
- Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) [PDF, 275KB]
- Eligibility to use GSA Sources of Supply and Services [PDF, 46KB]
- Fair Opportunity Guide [PDF, 338KB]
- Customer Slides [PDF, 3,010KB]
After requesting a DPA
- GSA will review the form and initiate the Delegation(s) of Procurement Authority;
- You should receive delegation confirmation within two business days; and
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on Connections II.
Fields with an asterisk are required.