Project Management Services
Effective project management is an essential part of a project’s life cycle and, at GSA, we apply that basic thought to every requirement that our customers have. Managing time, resources, money, and project scope are the basic elements to every project, and GSA understands that quality work is expected. Project managers do not simply provide a point of contact for our tenants; they are the key to a successful project.
GSA project managers provide customers with value and knowledge in the following areas.
- Provide coordination between contractors and tenants to ensure tenant satisfaction and comfort. This includes weekly or biweekly meeting coordination, outages of building systems, access to tenant space, after-hours work, progress updates, submittals, and change request management.
- Develop an accurate scope of work outlining agency requirements and needs while ensuring strict adherence to code compliance.
- Accurately outline the details of GSA’s contractual and funding processes.
- Accurately analyze vendor proposals for proper scope and budgetary items to ensure customers are getting the best value for their money.
- Provide creative solutions to help lower costs or meet project objectives.
- Accurately navigate customers through complex technical, contractual, or regulatory issues.
- Develop accurate cost estimates based on customer requirements.
- Develop projected schedules that accurately reflect the required time for each milestone in the overall requirement.
- Ensure projects stay on-time and on-budget through oversight and quality control methods.
- Provide documented inspections on all work being performed.