GSA e-Tools Training Rocky Mountain Region-Denver
Earn CLP's by attending Free Training on GSA Advantage, e-Library and e-Buy!
Date: Thursday December 13, 2012
Location: Denver Federal Center, W. 6th Ave.& Kipling St. Denver, CO 80228
Building #41, Remington Arms Room
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 11:00 AM
Start Time 1:00 PM
End Time 3:00 PM
(Both Sessions 1 & 2 will offer the same training classes)
GSA Advantage: This course will demonstrate how to use the GSA Advantage! and provide step-by-step instructions on the various ways to conduct search in the system, submit an order, register, maintain profile data, and the system features available for market research ensuring a streamlined ordering process.
By using GSA Advantage!®, a customer can:
GSA eLibrary is the online source for the latest contract award information for:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSNs), manufacturer names, contractor names, or contract numbers;
- Browse by category of products and services;
- Compare features, prices, and delivery options;
- Configure products and add accessories;
- Place orders directly online;
- Review delivery options;
- Select a convenient payment method; and
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel.
- Access to information on millions of supplies (products) and services;
- Information on the latest Schedule Program changes, including a "News" area;
- Access to the complete list of all GSA and VA Schedules from the "View Schedule contracts" link;
- Links to Technology ContractsIT Schedule 70, the complete list of GWACs, and Network Services and Telecommunications Contracts;
- Links to the GSA Advantage!® Online Shopping for E-Business and eBuy, GSA's electronic Request For Quotation (RFQ) system;
- Ability to download current PDF versions of Schedules;
- Ability to download contract award information in an Excel format by Category;
- Links to contractor websites, email addresses, and text files containing contract terms and conditions;
eBuy, a component of GSA Advantage!®, is an online Request for Quotation (RFQ) tool. eBuy is designed to facilitate the request for submission of quotations for a wide range of commercial supplies (products) and services under the following acquisition vehicles:
This course will provide an introduction to eBuy, its purpose, its business statistics, and its presence in the marketplace. It will be provide details instruction on how to create, evaluate, modify and award a Request for Proposal (RFP) and learn how to conduct market research using eBuy.
Green Products Compilation:
This interactive tool consolidates and organizes information form ther federal green purchasing program in on place, saving time. The tool allows federal purchasers to searh, sort and indentify sustainable products and thier associated guidance documentation to facillitate green purchasing decisions.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Denver Federal Center
Remington Arms Room
W. 6th Ave and Kipling St
Online registration for this event has been closed.