OASIS Overview & DPA Training-Denver, CO
Free Training - Discover GSA's latest contract vehicle... OASIS
GSA OASIS - One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services
This is a next generation contract vehicle for complex professional services that provides a total solution to agencies’ requirements while maximizing opportunities for small businesses. It is designed to address agencies' needs for professional service requirements that:
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Contain significant IT components, but are not IT requirements in and of themselves;
- Contain Ancillary Support components commonly referred to as ODCs;
- Require flexibility for all contract types at the task order level including cost reimbursement.
A new hybrid contract vehicle that provides both commercial and non-commercial services. The core disciplines of the contract will include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Location: Denver Federal Center, W. 6th Ave.& Kipling St. Denver, CO 80228
Register today and attend the session of your choice Training Times:
8:00 - 10:00 DPA training for Contracting Officials
10:00 - 12:00 OASIS Overview for non-Contracting personnel
1:00-3:00 DPA training for Contracting Officials
Training Course Descriptions:
1. Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) Training - This training is for 1102s only. Contract training required for use of the OASIS contracts.
2. OASIS Overview Training - This is training for NON-1102s. This training covers the basics of the contracts and some of the features/benefits. 1102s do NOT need to attend this session.
Depending on your position, please choose one session or the other, but not both. Just register for the day and choose which session to attend.