GSA Personal Property Disposal Solutions
Learn about Personal Property Disposal from GSA's experts
This FREE training class is hosted by GSA's Personal Property Management program and is intended for both newcomers to the field and seasoned professionals seeking updates on the disposal process. Accountable Property Officers, Property Custodians and other personnel interested in learning the excess personal property disposal process are also welcome. Continuous Learning Points (CLP), pending review, will be provided for attendance.
Date: Monday September 15, 2014 - Friday September 19, 2014
Denver Federal Center
6th & Kipling
Colorado Room- 2nd Floor
Denver, CO 80225
Monday class is 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday classes are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday is 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Training topics include:
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal Management Regulations (FMR) 102-36
- Utilization, Donation and Sale of government personal property
- GSAXcess - Reporting, Searching, Freezing and uploading photos
- Firearms Regulations
- Vessels (Civilian and Military)
- State Agencies for Surplus Property
- Computers for Learning (CFL)
- Abandonment and Destruction
- GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool
- Solid Waste and Recycling Process/Procedures
- Instructors will provide class exercises and participation is necessary
Note: The facility requires a federal government ID, driver's license or state ID.
This facility is handicapped accessible. Parking is limited at Denver Federal Center.
Questions: Please Contact
Debbie Rojas Cook - Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org (303) 236-7707
Francine Mortensen - Francine.email@example.com (801) 774-9879
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center - 137 Union Boulevard, Lakewood, Colorado, 80228, USA phone: (303) 969-9900
Sheraton Denver West Hotel - 360 Union Boulevard, Lakewood, CO 80228, phone: (303) 987-2000
Residence Inn by Marriott Denver West/Golden
14600 W 6th Ave Frontage Rd
Golden, CO 80401
Courtyard by Marriott Denver West/Golden
14700 W 6th Ave
Golden. CO 80401
Link for both hotels for government rate:
Book your corporate rate: US General Services Administration