Corporations with Tax Liabilities or Felony Convictions
There are provisions in various appropriation bills for Fiscal Year 2012 that prohibit agencies from contracting with corporations that have unpaid tax liabilities or felony convictions in the preceding 24 months.
Read our Interact article, Corporations with Tax Liabilities or Felony Convictions, to learn more about the affected agencies and their prohibitions.
Copies of agencies' class deviations will be posted here as they become available.
- General Services Administration, [PDF, 240 KB]
- Department of Defense, [PDF, 598 KB]
- Department of Interior, [PDF, 378 KB]
- Department of Justice, [PDF, 968 KB]
- Department of Treasury, [PDF, 395 KB]
- Department of Health and Human Services, [PDF, 917 KB]
- Department of Agriculture, [PDF, 243 KB]
- Environmental Protection Agency, [PDF, 57 KB]