Labor Distribution System
GSA’s Labor Distribution System (LDS) receives labor data from ETAMS and payroll costs from PAR to provide labor costs reporting on client-designated projects. Reporting can be done on various levels and combinations including: Projects, Tasks (Actions), individual employees, groups, etc.) As an added feature, a client may also opt to have a cost-account file created to interface with their accounting system.
With Labor Distribution you can...
Key System Features
- Allows reporting on vairous levels and combinations including: projects, tasks (actions), and individual employees, groups, etc.
- Using ETAMS as the front end eliminates the need of re-entering data into a cost-based system and accounting system with the accounting system interface.
- Merges an employee’s payroll file and reported labor hours to create a file of distributed labor costs which aids in the production of the financial report at the conclusion of each payroll calculation process
- Retains detailed historical cost data for a minimum of two years.
- Complies with the Federal Regulatory requirements for management of labor cost distribution data.
- Used in conjunction with the Electronic Time and Attendance Management System (ETAMS) application.
- Accessed securely via Internet/Intranet environment