Federal Triangle South
Request for Information
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS FOR THE REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Federal Triangle South RFI [PDF - 872 KB] Update #3, January 16, 2013, includes the following changes:
- Revised delineated area map the showing a smaller red Cotton Annex area and slightly smaller yellow DOE Forrestal area, due to a Right of Way for the 12th Street Expressway.
- Slightly higher land area (acres and sq ft) for Cotton Annex.
Federal Triangle South Fact Sheet [PDF - 453 KB]
Updated with revised map the showing a smaller red Cotton Annex area and slightly smaller yellow DOE Forrestal area, due to a Right of Way for the 12th Street Expressway.
Federal Triangle South Required Templates [XLSX - 28 KB]
Federal Triangle South NCR Delineated Area [PDF - 636 KB]
FAQs for Federal Triangle South [PDF - 314 KB]
FTS Industry Day Agenda [PDF - 176 KB]
All interested parties should submit responses as instructed below, with appropriate supporting information clearly marked “Response to RFI – Federal Triangle South”, by 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, February 4, 2013. Responses received after 2pm will not be considered.
Please submit responses to:
Senior Real Estate Advisor
GSA, Public Buildings Service, National Capital Region
301 7th Street, SW, Room 7709
Washington, DC 20407
- All inquiries regarding the RFI and the RFI Information Session can be submitted via email to: email@example.com. Responses to inquiries shall be posted on this site.
- RFI Updates and Information Session Event will be posted on this site.
- Access to the buildings will not be permitted
- Building plans will not be provided