OASIS Program Web Library
Welcome to GSA’s OASIS Program Web Library. GSA provides and maintains this resource for all federal agency personnel involved in acquiring complex professional services through the OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) IDIQ contracts. The website and materials are available and accessible through the Contract Administration Fees (CAF) assessed on OASIS and OASIS SB task orders.
GSA will expand the resource base as necessary to meet our customers’ needs for support in planning and acquiring professional services to meet their agencies' missions. Users can email email@example.com to place a request for additional resource types.
Please see the OASIS reference material shown below for additional information:
- OASIS Ordering Guide (Sep 2014) [PDF,946.86KB];
- Appendix A: OASIS Pools & NAICS Codes [PDF, 254.25KB];
- Appendix B: Sample DPA Memorandum of Understanding [PDF, 216.34KB];
- Appendix C: OASIS Tools Available to the OCO [PDF, 69.87KB];
- Appendix D: Task Order Solicitation Template [PDF, 218.01KB];
- Appendix E: OASIS Pools/PSC Crosswalk Table [PDF, 100.47KB];
- Appendix F: Task Order Award Information Form (submittal) [PDF, 51.66KB] and
- Appendix G: Task Order Modification Award - Information Form (submittal) [PDF, 125.88KB]
- OASIS SB Ordering Guide (Dec 2014) [PDF, 1.08MB];
- Appendix A: OASIS SB Pools & NAICS Codes [PDF, 175.42KB];
- Appendix B: Sample DPA Memorandum of Understanding [PDF, 202.13KB];
- Appendix C: OASIS SB Tools Available to the OCO [PDF, 138.03KB];
- w [PDF, 218.88KB];
- Appendix E: OASIS SB Pools/PSC Crosswalk Table [PDF 99.56KB];
- Appendix F: Task Order Award Information Form (submittal) [PDF, 51.65KB] and
- Appendix G: Task Order Modification Award - Information Form (submittal) [PDF, 127.61KB]
Creating the Statement of Work (SOW):
- Seven Steps to Performance-Based Acquisition;
- Best Practices for Multiple Award Task and Delivery Order Contracting; and
- Increasing Competition and Structuring Contracts for the Best Results [PDF, 103.90KB].
After the Award:
- Model Sustainability Reporting for Task Orders [PDF, 105.95KB]; and
- OASIS Contractors with Sustainability Reporting 11.20.2014 [XLSX, 29.30KB].
Departments/Agencies that have received the OASIS DPA and Overview Training:
To view the listing of departments and agencies whose warranted Contracting Officers have received the OASIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) and who have trained Contract Specialists, see this OASIS DPA Location by Dept_Agency [XLSX - 24.99 KB] with department name, agencies within that department, and location.