How to Order from IT Schedule 70
- How to order from IT Schedule 70
- Who can order through IT Schedule 70?
- Useful tips and more ways to use IT Schedule 70
How to Order From IT Schedule 70
Generally the ordering process shown below, for illustrative purposes only, should be followed. Use the state and local governments ordering procedures if applicable. You should also comply with your organization's acquisition rules.
A. Perform a requirements analysis and then follow the ordering process outlined below. The ordering process may vary based on whether or not a Statement of Work (SOW) is required.
- Ordering Procedures for Supplies and Services not requiring an SOW. As described in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), these procedures apply to all supplies, as well as, fixed-price service work.
- Ordering Procedures for Services requiring an SOW. Also described in the FAR, these procedures pertain to services priced at hourly rates.
B. Perform market research using the tools below:
- GSA Advantage!® can help you find technology products and services. Browse the industry partners catalog or their price lists, which will offer details such as delivery area, environmental attributes, and warranties.
- GSA eLibrary can help you review an industry partner's solicitation, terms and conditions, clauses, socioeconomic status, and EPLS status, and find a source within a particular geographic location. GSA eLibrary is the official online resource for complete GSA and VA Schedules contract award information.
C. Follow the eBuy template, which will guide you through issuing an RFI or RFQ, and help you submit it to vendors.
D. Evaluate the responses you receive. For an RFI, evaluate to determine if vendors exist to move into an RFQ state. For an RFQ, evaluate the quote. Use GSA eLibrary to investigate the industry partners and research their detailed contract information.
Who Can Order Through IT Schedule 70?
Check your eligibility through the Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services (GSA Order ADM 4800.2G) or the state and local governments page.
Useful Tips and More Ways to Use IT Schedule 70
- Find samples of SOWs, links to training, or online video presentations on our Acquisition Resources page.
- Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to receive discounts based on the potential quantity of items frequently ordered, as defined in FAR 8.404.
- Use GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) - to get assistance in managing every aspect of your technology acquisition.
- For more information, or to join the mailing list for upcoming meetings, go to the IT Schedule 70 homepage and use the Get Updates box on the right-hand side.