Wood Traditional Executive Office Casegoods
GSA competitively awards a contract for a complete line of Wood Traditional Executive Office Casegoods furniture for use by government executives (or equivalent military rank) in the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches, or armed forces of the federal government.
Furniture description and features:
- This line of furniture includes desks, desk attachments, credenzas/ cabinets, file cabinets, occasional/console/computer support/work and conference tables, bookcases, hutch cabinets, overhead storage unit, wardrobe and presentation boards.
- Furniture items are performance tested to assure overall unit strength and long term durability for the case, drawers and doors.
- Genuine American walnut wood is used for all exposed veneers, as well as all exposed solid wood parts, such as shaped edges of tops and trim moldings. No finished Medium-Density Fibreboard or other hardwoods are used for exposed parts or exposed panel edges.
- Products are available in federal walnut and federal mahogany finishes (on genuine American walnut wood).
- All drawers have solid wood drawer sides, backs with dovetailed joints and genuine American walnut veneered drawer bottoms.
- Bottoms of all cases are fully enclosed and reinforced. Precision ball bearing, full extension drawer suspensions are used on all drawers.
- These products help you meet Executive Order 13423 and 13514 sustainable acquisition goals.
Current contract pricelist: A complete description of the features and a listing of the National Stock Numbers (NSN's) are in the Jofco pricelist [49MB].
Ordering: NSN's are assigned for all of the awarded items and all items may be ordered in any quantity without further competition, using the NSN through the GSA Advantage! ® online ordering system, through GSA Global Supply or through FEDSTRIP or MILSTRIP ordering.