Attend GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training
Before issuing task orders on a GSA GWAC, federal contracting officers must complete training and receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). You can attend training for a specific GWAC or schedule a combined training session if you want a DPA for two or more of GSA’s GWACs.
Training sessions last approximately 30 minutes to one hour and some venues offer Continuous Learning Points. We offer training in several venues:
- Attend a regularly scheduled webinar
- Complete the online course(s) -- You can select a specific GWAC course or the combined GSA GWACs' course:
- FAC 039 GSA's Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for IT Services
- FAC 040 GSA VETS GWAC
- FAC 041 GSA Alliant and Alliant Small Business GWACs
- FAC 042 GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC
- Request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training
- Review the selected GWAC's ordering guide
What does the training cover?
- Ordering process
- Roles and responsibilities
- How to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority
Who should attend?
Contracting officers must attend the training, but we recommend that all members of the acquisition team attend, including:
- Contract specialists
- Contracting officer’s technical representatives (COTRs)
- Program managers
Request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training
To request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training for your procurement team, email the following information to the appropriate GWAC office below.
Information to email:
- Agency name
- Individual names
- Phone number
- Location (if onsite)
- 8(a) STARS II: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alliant: email@example.com
- Alliant Small Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VETS: email@example.com
When we receive the information, we will contact you to set up a date and time.