Request a GWAC Scope Compatibility Review
As a service to our customers, GSA offers free scope compatibility reviews for statements of work and proposed modifications to existing orders. This service can help reduce the risk of protest and is a unique benefit of working with GSA.
To request a scope compatibility review, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Alliant) or email@example.com (for small business GWACs), with the following information (Microsoft Word or Excel attachments are preferred):
- Which GWAC you are targeting;
- The scope compatibility review request form (below);
- Your statement of work (SOW) or statement of objectives (SOO);
- The independent government cost estimate (IGCE), if available. Include labor categories and hours or estimated dollar amounts with options and incumbent information. For more on pricing, see the "Pricing" page for your target GWAC;
- Any specific questions you would like addressed; and
- A deadline, if applicable.
We will let you know via email within two to five business days if your requirement is in the scope of a GWAC.
Scope compatibility review request forms
|Alliant Scope Compatibility Review Request Form
Use this form to request a scope compatibility review for Alliant. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Small Business GWACs Scope Compatibility Review Request Form
Use this form to request a scope compatibility review for 8(a) STARS II, Alliant Small Business, or VETS. Send to email@example.com.