Motor Vehicle Management Overview
Access the latest Motor Vehicle Management Advisory Bulletins.
GSA Guidance for Presidential Memorandum – Federal Fleet Performance
The primary clearinghouse for information about this process is www.gsa.gov/VAM . This site will be the source for all of the relevant documentation, additional guidance, updated instructional material, and FAQs.
Motor vehicle management policy seeks to improve management and enhance the performance of the motor vehicle fleets operated by federal agencies.
These efforts involve:
- Continuous evaluation of federal motor vehicle management programs and policies;
- Examining new technologies and automated systems;
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, Executive Orders, and international agreements;
- Facilitating the Federal Fleet Policy Council (FEDFLEET); and
- Education and training of federal fleet management professionals.
Motor Vehicle Management Resources
FY 2013 Federal Fleet Report [XLSX - 384.05 KB]
- Guide to Federal Fleet management
- Join the Federal Fleet Policy Council (FEDFLEET)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/vehiclepolicy.