Careers at GSA
- Current and former federal employees;
- Persons with disabilities;
- Students and recent grads;
- Private sector employees;
Just ask our employees. GSA has consistently ranked, based on employee feedback, among the top ten "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government.
Based on the 2011 rankings, GSA was ranked 10th overall. We were ranked among the top ten in work-life balance; training and development and teamwork.
GSA is hiring! We have openings for accountants, contract specialists, IT professionals, architects, project managers, human resource professionals, attorneys and more. If it’s about the business of government - It’s about GSA.
With offices across the country and some overseas plus a wide range of job opportunities, GSA is a great place to start, build, and expand your career. We offer:
- Great benefits;
- Diverse and challenging work;
- A chance to work with experts in their field;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A family-friendly workplace;
- Flexible work schedules including telework; and
- Transit and childcare subsidies.