Request for Information
The RFI invites technology manufacturers and industry stakeholders to submit information on promising technologies, which will be used in the selection process for technologies to test as part of GPG’s 2015 program. Selected technologies will be matched with federally-owned buildings to pilot measurement and verification by objective third-party evaluators. Results from these evaluations will inform public- and private-sector investment decisions, and will help accelerate commercialization and adoption within GSA, other federal agencies, and the real estate industry.
- View the FY 2015 Request for Information: http://goo.gl/2nBa7P
- Complete the RFI response form: http://goo.gl/bipQ5H
We recommend developing your responses in a Microsoft Word (or any word processor) document before transferring the information to the appropriate RFI field in the webform. This will help you retain information if you encounter submission glitches. The webform does NOT allow intermediate saving.
For your convenience, please download the webform questions in Word form here. Please note that the completion of the Word doc does NOT constitute a submission to the FY15 RFI, and will not be accepted as an email attachment or in any other form. Only complete responses submitted through the RFI webform will receive consideration.
We will be hosting two webinars on Tuesday, September 30, and Thursday, October 30, both from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT, to discuss the basics of GPG and to answer your questions regarding the program and the RFI.
- Register for the webinar: http://goo.gl/XSzCfn
- Attend the webinar, Sept 30 or Oct 30, 1:00 PM EDT: https://gsameeting.adobeconnect.com/gpg-2015
For questions about the RFI, click the links below:
- Read Frequently Asked Questions about the RFI: FY15 RFI FAQ
- Questions regarding the RFI should be directed to: email@example.com.