Freight Management Program (FMP)
FMP provides a framework for fulfilling the domestic freight shipping requirements of federal agencies. The program offers rate management services nationally for general commodity freight transportation. FMP provides:
- Online booking of FMP shipments through TransPort Integrator (TPI);
- Significant savings off commercial rates;
- Over 2,000 participating Transportation Service Providers;
- Expert assistance and guidance available from transportation management associates; and
- Standards/requirements of Standard Tender of Service (STOS).
TransPort Integrator (TPI)
GSA's new transportation management system for freight shipping. TransPort Integrator is an integrated execution solution, providing streamlined transportation management services. TPI supports the life cycle of the transportation process, from order management through financial settlement with PayPort Express integration
PayPort Express (PPE)
PayPort Express simplifies the audit, approval and payment of transportation-related expenses by eliminating manual processes. Offered in partnership with Citi, this solution leverages delivery to their global supply chain network. Payport Express Provides:
- Complete, end-to-end automation;
- Pre-payment audits and a full, electronic audit trail;
- Consolidated billings with one monthly invoice for all freight expenses;
- Extended DPO and a more predictable payment schedule;
- Automated expense allocation for easier reconciliation;
- Sophisticated reporting for enhanced visibility into freight spend, and
- Inclusion of all participating federal civilian agencies and 2000+ TSPs on the PayPort Express network.
Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP)
CHAMP stipulates provisions for transporting household goods, privately owned vehicles, and unaccompanied air baggage of relocating federal employees to domestic and international destinations. CHAMP provides:
- Online booking of CHAMP shipments through TMSS;
- Significant savings over commercial rates;
- Over 250 participating Transportation Service Providers;
- A strict Transportation Service Provider approval process;
- Standards/requirements for Household Goods Tender of Service (HTOS); and
- Expert assistance and guidance from GSA’s transportation management associates.
Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions (TDRS)
The Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions Schedule 48 meets GSA's customer needs via a variety of transportation services. Specifically, Schedule 48 provides the following:
- Domestic Express and ground routine shipping;
- Employee and office relocation services;
- Local courier services;
- Rental Supplemental Vehicle program;
- Transportation consulting services; and
- Ground passenger transportation services.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transportation.