GSA's Transportation Audits Division works to identify and recover Transportation Service Provider (TSP) overcharges and other debts relating to transportation bills paid by agencies around the world. Each year, the Transportation Audits Division detects and recovers millions of dollars in overcharges by:
- Overseeing the implementation and performance of prepayment audits for transportation services procured anywhere in the world;
- Conducting postpayment audits of transportation bills;
- Providing for the collection of overcharges;
- Adjudicating TSP claims; and
- Handling bankruptcies and litigation, related to TSPs, for the federal agencies.
Transportation Audits welcomes you to sign up for email notifications about the program.
Please Sign up for updates about audits by providing your email address below.
To ensure that these messages do not enter your spam account, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transaudits.