National Administrative Services and Office Supplies Acquisition Center
GSA's National Administrative Services and Office Supplies Acquisition Center supports civilian, and military agencies with products and services to meet their office needs. In addition to providing a wide range of office, photographic, and shipping and packing supplies, this acquisition center also offers human resources, and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) services, Social Services, Professional Counseling, and Veterans' Adjustment and Behavioral Health Services.
Contracts are procured and awarded by the Administrative Services Acquisition Branch and the Office Products Acquisition Branch.
Administrative Services and Office Supplies Acquisition branches manage and award contracts for the following Schedules:
- Schedule 67 Cameras, photographic printers, and related supplies and services
- Schedule 75 Office products/supplies and services and new products technology
- Schedule 76 Publication media
- Schedule 738X Human resources and equal employment opportunity services
- Schedule 81IB Shipping, packaging and packing supplies and services
- Schedule 736 Temporary and administrative professional staffing
Please visit GSA's FAQ page for additional information on GSA's Schedule programs.
If you have any questions, please call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at (800) 488-3111 or direct your email inquiries to the Multiple Award Schedule Helpdesk at email@example.com.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/osasoverview.