Pacific Rim Federal Buildings
In Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada, GSA manages approximately 200 government-owned buildings and commercial leases in more than 900 locations. Agencies seeking contacts for facility related concerns can find Service Center listings on the Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada pages. Contacts for other services may be found at the links below.
Federal agencies, whether located in federal buildings, courthouses, airports, Land Ports of Entry, or other facilities, can count on GSA's Pacific Rim Region to provide them with a full range of world-class services.
- Agencies can rely on GSA to coordinate their space requirements: locating, designing, and altering work spaces to meet current and future needs.
- GSA buildings incorporate energy conservation, building green, and recycling.
- GSA provides shared services, such as security, food service, childcare centers, and fitness centers.
- Landmark and architecturally significant federal facilities are managed through GSA's Historic Preservation Program.
- GSA's Real Property Disposal Program manages the disposal of federal real property that is unneeded or underutilized.
- Design Excellence and Construction Excellence programs ensure world-class architecture and state-of-the-art work environments.
- Through the Art in Architecture Program and the Fine Arts Program, works of art from past eras to the present are showcased and integrated into work environments, lobbies, galleries, and public plazas.