Resources for Child Care Professionals and Providers
As the leading federal agency overseeing child care facilities for federal employees, GSA has become an expert in providing resources to ensure quality programs, including start-up materials, guidance on center designs, health and safety standards, and program reviews.
FAQs for Federal Agencies: Before starting a child care center in a federal building, there are things you need to know.
Resources for Best Practices:
- Emergency Management: For Child Care Providers and Facilities Managers
- Board of Directors Child Care Resource Book: Best practices for agencies setting up new child care centers
- Operating on Federal Property Directors Desk Guide: For Center Directors
- Child Care Design Guide: For Architects and Child Care Center Designers
- Property Manager's Desk Guide: For Property Managers
- Starting a Child Development Center: For Federal Agencies
Training Conference: Keep your center up to date with the latest standards and recognize excellence in child care.
Child Care Subsidies: Apply to be a participating child care provider in the Fee Assistance/Child Care Subsidy Benefit Program administered by GSA.