GSA’s integrated travel programs offer a suite of cost-saving tools by using the purchasing power of the federal government.
E-Gov Travel Service (ETS) – governmentwide, web-based service to manage travel planning, reservations, authorizations, and reimbursements
Airline City Pair Program (CPP) : Information on U.S. airlines that provide governmentwide passenger and transportation services to over 7,500 domestic and international cities
- CPP Search Tool – provides users with airfare information. All fares are listed one-way and are valid in either direction
- FedRooms® – provides hotel rooms for federal government official business travelers
- FedRooms Groups and Meetings Tool (non-government website) – market research services for group travel and meetings
- Long Term Lodging – offers accommodations for temporary or permanent employee relocation for 30 days or more
- Specialized Conference Facilities – offers conference center properties with pricing for daytime events or overnight stays in the form of daily meeting or complete meeting packages
- Emergency Lodging Services (ELS) – provides temporary or emergency lodging in support of emergencies and/or disasters
Travel Management Information Service (MIS) Group Travel Planning Tool – a data management service that aims to identify multiple data sources to support agency decision making and travel data utilization
Travel Services Solutions (TSS Schedule 599) – a multiple-award schedule offering contract travel agency and consulting services
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travel.
GSA Travel Resources help your agency meet its core missions by cutting waste and driving down prices, while delivering unprecedented value.
Per Diem Rates – GSA establishes the maximum per diem rates for federal travel customers
- POV Mileage Reimbursement Rates – current Privately Owned Vehicle Reimbursement Rates
- State Tax Exemption Information – states that provide some tax exemption for federal employees on official business
- Federal Travel Regulation – travel smart while on TDY
- Travel Charge Card – a convenient method for federal agencies and their employees to pay for official government travel and travel-related expenses
Travel Training - GSA offers a wide range of courses all over the country to help you travel smarter
Travel Manager Excellence Team – senior professionals implementing best travel management practices at their agencies
- Travel Manager Certification – policy, practical management and travel spend training for professional travel managers at the GS-14 level and above
Conference Planning – tools for conference and meeting planners to arrange successful and efficient events