Federal Aviation Awards
GSA and the Interagency Committee for Aviation Policy (ICAP) are proudly sponsoring the Annual Federal Aviation Awards ceremony on Wednesday, June 26-28, 2012, at FedFleet. The awards recognize leading agencies for their superior aviation programs and professional management.
Federal Aviation Awards go to agencies that have demonstrated how their outstanding flight programs supported the success of the agency's mission. An independent panel of aviation experts judge agencies based on the agencies’ outstanding achievements in aircraft administration, operations, maintenance, training, and safety. In addition, ICAP honors individual star performers in both management and operational support roles.
Each year, GSA honors one winner in each of the following award categories:
- Large Aviation Program (21 or more aircraft and Commercial Aviation Services (CAS))
- Small Aviation Program (20 or fewer aircraft and CAS, as applicable)
- Aviation Professional in a Managerial/Official Position
- Aviation Professional in an Operational/Support Position
- Aviation Professional in an Aviation Safety Position
In order to nominate a program or individual for the Federal Aviation Awards, your agency must hold or apply for and receive, a (current) Gold Standard Certificate.
Nominations for the eleventh Annual Federal Aviation Awards will be accepted through May 4, 2012.
Submit a Nomination
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/federalaviationawards.